Jerusalem - Holy Land

Jerusalem - Holy Land

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Life - Eternal Battle


Dear Friend,

Life is a daily war and only the strong that fight until the end are the ones who are capable of winning. Many begin to fight, but with the obstacles that they come across and with the delay in them receiving what they had asked for, they end up losing hope and become defeated. It’s very clear that those who want to overcome have to be prepared to face battles in every aspect.

A big error that many people commit is to think that because they gave their life to God they will no longer face battles. But it is quite the opposite; God is the God of war. “And it came to pass, when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted his eyes and looked, and behold, a Man stood opposite him with His sword drawn in His hand. And Joshua went to Him and said to Him, “Are you for us or for our adversaries?” So He said, “No, but as Commander of the army of the LORD I have now come.” (Joshua 5:13, 14). God is searching for men and women who are ready to fight, as you can see, God is not for the lazy ones, many people think that just by making a prayer everything will change and miracles will happen. These people are forever defeated and always embarrass the name of the Lord Jesus.

So if you want to overcome, be prepared to fight as many times as necessary, for this reason you need to be in complete communion with God through the Holy Spirit. He is the one who gives strength for us to persevere until the end.

The meetings on Sunday morning is the most recommended for the people who want to be overcomers, in this meeting we seek the Holy Spirit who is God in us. Once you are filled with the Spirit of God, who can impede your victory? Be intelligent; seek the Spirit that can help you change your life in every aspect.


Sincerely

Bishop Carlos E Da Costa

Sunday 11am

1 comment:

  1. I used to pray for peace and not to have any problems whatsoever but now I don't because I learned that when we are faced with a problem, that is our opportunity to use our faith and see the power of God at work in our life. If all was well, we wouldn't need faith. I now see it as, the more problems I face, the more the I can exercise my faith and the more victories I will win to glorify the name God. This battle we face everyday is not easy, but with the Spirit of God with us we will overcome. I can never miss a Sunday Morning service, it's the best day of the week for me, well in fact it's a part of me and I gain so much strength and wisdom from the meetings.

    ReplyDelete