Jerusalem - Holy Land

Jerusalem - Holy Land

Monday, January 23, 2017

The hated

Who takes pleasure in being hated? No one, I think. However, the Lord guarantees this feeling will accompany His followers throughout the world. And, if by chance, the disciple does not endure the contempt and hatred of this world, he certainly has nothing to do with Him. Those who wish to avoid being a target of this, only need to deny the faith.
Many have embraced the Christian faith, but, sooner or later, the time comes when they need to define themselves. At this time, unfortunately, most are cowed and prefer to save themselves. For such, here is a warning:
…whoever denies Me before men, him I will also deny before My Father who is in heaven. Matthew 10.33
God allows this situation with all those who were called. However, the chosen are only those who are hated who stand firm to the end.
And you will be hated by all for My name’s sake. But he who endures to the end will be saved. Matthew 10.22
And you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake. Matthew 24.9
And you will be hated by all for My name’s sake. But he who endures to the end shall be saved. Mark 13.13

And you will be hated by all for My name’s sake. 
Luke 21.17

1 comment: