Jerusalem - Holy Land

Jerusalem - Holy Land

Sunday, May 16, 2010

He Will Overcome

My request
16 May 2010

Bishop Renato MaduroMany people know Renato Maduro. He was the first drugs victim to be delivered at the UCKG. A much loved son in faith, he is always sincere, faithful, responsible and, above all, full of the Spirit. His ministry has been confirmed and respected, so much so, that he has given birth to children and disciples in faith in every place he’s been to. He has worked in many churches in Brazil and around the world. Today, he serves God in California. But for unknown reasons, he has been fighting a fatal illness. He has already fought one and was healed.

Although we are interceding to God on his behalf, itSEEMS that this evil, according to medicine, is advancing. I say ‘it seems’ because his infirmity was eliminated two thousand years ago.

In one of the emails we exchanged, he wrote:

The last email brought me a word of strength and hope: God NEVER abandons us, unless He is unjust! Yesterday, I saw the doctor and he gave me a word of death. He said that the treatment is ending and that it was very good; however, it has not healed me completely and that, from now on, I should enjoy life to the full, because I only have 1 year to live!

He even said that, when we are little, our parents say that we should “save for a rainy day”. In my case, it’s time to spend and live my life to the full, because I don’t have much time!

How important it is to believe in the Word of God. It brings us life and hope!

I’d like to urge the valiant men and women of the youngest Tribe of Israel, the UCKG, and especially his children in faith, to pray and fast for him.

Whoever does it for him will be doing it for me.

The Holy Spirit says, “Pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much” (James 5:16).

Let’s join forces and make him possess the divine healing conquered on Calvary.

Thank you very much in the name of the Lord Jesus

Bishop Macedo

No comments:

Post a Comment