Jerusalem - Holy Land

Jerusalem - Holy Land

Sunday, August 4, 2013

The model child

All who are baptized in the Holy Spirit, who are children and heirs of God, should be able to say that this verse applies to them:

“This is My Servant; I strengthen Him, this is My Chosen One; I delight in Him. I have put My Spirit on Him; He will bring justice to the nations.” (Isaiah 42:1 – Holman Christian Standard Bible)

This word came directly from God the Father’s mouth to His Son Jesus.

Jesus is My Servant…
Jesus is My Chosen One and I delight in Him…
Jesus has been filled with My Spirit…
Jesus will brings justice to the nations (the non-Jews)…

When people are not servants, have not been chosen by God, have not been filled with the Holy Spirit, and are not testimonies of the justice of God in this world, it is impossible for them to be children of God.

God’s model servant, who is chosen by God, delights God, has the Holy Spirit, and is a living testimony of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus leaves no doubt about who are, and who are not, of God.


I think you will agree, there can be no doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment