Jerusalem - Holy Land

Jerusalem - Holy Land

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Don't be a fearful person
"For the thing I greatly feared has come upon me, And what I dreaded has happened to me. I am not at ease, nor am I quiet; I have no rest, for trouble comes.” Job 3:25, 26

Dear assistant,
I honestly don't have much to say about what is written in these two verses because it's very clear. Whatever you fear is going to happen to you. Perhaps this has been a reality in your life, and you ask several questions to yourself, Why this and that has happened to me if I'm serving God? You find no answer and because of that you have seen your spiritual life going down the hill.

Bishop, what should I do in this case? Cast out all type of fear that you've been carrying inside you. Fear of making decisions, fear of saying what you should have already said, fear of going against what's wrong in your life and fix what should have already been fixed, fear of believing in yourself. Otherwise, this fear will bring weakness, depression, doubts, sadness and as time goes by you will find yourself far away from the fire of the Holy Spirit. If it happens, then it'll be needless to say that you are going to fall.

I hope to help you out with this message. Share this message with a friend and fear not.

Bishop Carlos

No comments:

Post a Comment