Jerusalem - Holy Land

Jerusalem - Holy Land

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

                                                                 Good And Evil
"Where do wars and fights come from among you? Do they not come from your desires for pleasure that war in your members?" James 4:1
     It is very common to see among unbelievers how they treat each other and the type of consideration they have for each other too. One does not trust the other because they are always betraying one another. Whenever they get a chance to lie and take advantage of the other, they don't think twice to do so.
I remember the time I was not in the presence of God, I was fully possessed with bunches of evil spirits in my body. I used to do all these things, lie, deceive, steal and step on others to jump ahead of them. It was normal for me to do crazy things like this because all of them used to do the same. This is the world outside, one lion killing another lion. One always tries to be better than the other. World of violence, division, dissensions, fornication, hatred, self ambitions, revelries, envy, adultery and the sort. It's understandable to see them manifesting this type of fruit and what do they know about God?  Nothing at all. We can't condemn them.
     The reason why I'm writing about it is because now and then we find this type of problem among Christians and do not be surprised, we have this problem among assistants as well. Should we have situations like this among those who supposedly have the Holy Spirit? Definitely not.
When a person is born of God and filled with the Holy Spirit, he/she has pleasure to reveal God in everything she does. In the way she treats others inside and outside the church. If you are not born of God then it will be impossible to manifest God's character.
     We need to watch ourselves in everything we do, every single word we say, every decision we make. Because in everything we do we reveal the spirit that we have inside us. If by the fruit we recognize the tree, by our attitude people will see who we are. Therefore, watch out! We were chosen to save souls and grow up the kingdom of God in this world. We can't send people to hell because of our bad behave. Remember, "Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place. For we are to God the fragrance of Christ among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing." 2 Corinthians 2:14, 15
Let's meditate about it and watch ourselves.
Please share this message with a friend and be blessed.
Bishop Carlos

1 comment:

  1. I Agree and Disagree with this. My parents have always taught my siblings and I to Love ourselves. When you look in the Mirror, you must not only like you outer beauty, but your inner beauty, as well.

    We were taught that if something is questionable, it more or less is not real. I always look at my surroundings before I make discussions. If there are violations in my visual, I stay back and wait to see the reality of the saga. I know you should resist temptation, but sometimes the flattery of the hype at a distance is a day breaker.

    I have always been Blessed and never intend to loss my Blessing for wickness. If it is questionable; handle it with a long handed spoon!

    Always like yourself and hold on to your Blessings! "Don't believe the Hype!"

    ReplyDelete