Jerusalem - Holy Land

Jerusalem - Holy Land

Thursday, January 23, 2014

The importance of the Holy Spirit in the lives of people. (I)
Assistants should have in mind, that: they are important people in the development of the work of God, being ready to help people. When you are not prepared, the results will be unhelpful. It can cause a disaster in this work. Time is spent to build a house, decades for a city ,centuries for a country to be recognized as a nation, however it takes days or seconds to take that all away.
For everything we do, in any area of life, we have the obligation to seek preparation to perform the duty to which we were called. For this reason, you should always ask the following questions: What was I called for? was it for my benefit or to help people? Am I a servant? Does God only want to save me or through me does He want to reach others? These and other questions will make you think about  your spiritual condition.
God sends people completely destroyed to our churches. Sure most will be blessed, and will achieve their goals,will be transformed and begin to be happy, but our Lord Jesus warned us about the signs and wonders.  And He said to them, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven. Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Nevertheless do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you, but rather rejoice because your names are written in heaven.” Luke 10:18 to 20.
Tomorrow ... continue .

No comments:

Post a Comment